Announcement:

Ship to Malaysia and Singapore...COD available in Penang and may be arranged in Singapore...Contact me for details.

**********************************************************************************************************************************


If you come across any latest Coach models (www.coach.com) that you like, do let me know and I will quote and source it for you!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

new MADISON CLOVER PRINT MAGGIE SHOULDER BAG - 17055

Soft and feminine: the graceful Maggie silhouette, updated with soft pleats in a lovely new Clover print fabric specially treated to repel moisture and stains.

•Clover print fabric with leather trim
•Inside zip, cellphone and multifunction pockets
•Center zip compartment, fabric lining
•Handles with 10" drop

•12" (L) x 13 1/2" (H) x 3 1/4" (W)

2 comments:

  1. May I know how much is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, may I know your location so that I can quote you a price. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...